CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

♥Valentine Poem


♥The One♥

I always thinking of you

Wherever you are; you are always at my heart
When the waves are moving
You are always at my mind.

I don't think so what they are thinking at you
But i know you are always my pillow
All day long; all in one breath
There is someone at you
I NEED YOU because I LOVE YOU
Not because of your money but your heart.

All i need is only you
No matter what happen or what they say
Just remember that you are my only one
Nobody can stop us because of the power of love
You are the one
You are my only one.

7 comments:

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

ooh. cool.
i like it.
good job!
keep up the gud work.
inspired?
comment krin lht ng post ko.
my grades depend on your comments.
awee. XD

♥ kawaii
♥ shereen

cmar said...

ikaw lng ang nag-iisang jiffany d2 sa mundo...
GO JIFFANY!!!!

Daryl Steffi said...

weeeh!

jiff maganda!

imy!

Kelvz said...

nice profile....
ganda!!!1
comment mo din ha....
wag mong kakalimutan...

Farhana said...

hello..
nice poem...
comment dn sakin..

Kelvz said...

sa kabilang profile ka sa na nag comment..
http://kelvzzz.blogspot.com

Koreanaako said...

hi jiff...
ehem2x..
ganda dw ng poem..
haynah!maggstuhn tlaga yn n patoh...
jowk lng..
geh..